- PI Sinha was an Invited Panelist for the panel on "Future Directions in Smart Networking and Communication" at the NSF Workshop, held in Atlanta in May 2017.
- PI Sinha co-chaired the technical program for IEEE SECON 2016, where advances in renewable energy based cellular technology was actively discussed.
- PI Shroff was general chair of WiOPT 2016, where research on multi-antenna technologies and full duplex were actively discussed.
- PI Sinha co-chaired the technical program for ACM MobiCom 2014, where advances in cellular technology was actively discussed.
- PI Shroff taught in J. T. Schwartz International School for Scientific Research on Network Analysis, Design, and Optimization, in the Lipari Island, Italy from July 7 to July 12, 2014.The Summer school will be attended by a large number of early stage graduate students, interested in wireless networking. Fundamentals of full-duplex will be a component of the course material.
- PI Shroff will be giving a 2 hour Distinguished Lecturer at the International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications on Wireless Network Analysis and Control. The symposia will focus on developing the analytical foundations of network analysis and control, and full duplex will be part of this lecture.
- PI Shroff arranged and moderated a panel on full duplex communications at Mobihoc 2014.